Couponing 101 – How To Get Your Coupons!
Couponing – you’ve seen people going around the stores with HUGE coupon binders, and wish you could do that. Or you’ve watched Extreme Couponing and wished you could get all that stuff for FREE!
Well, you can, and I’m going to show you how! Over the next several posts, I will show you how YOU too can save BIG bucks at the supermarket. By the time this series is over, you will be calling yourself an extreme couponer.
First things first: I DO NOT advocate photocopying coupons or shelf-clearing. I don’t do these things, and I would tell you guys NOT to do them either!
So now, how DO you get those little pieces of paper? There are several ways:
- Coupons.Com – Printable coupons first started here. And you don’t even have to leave this blog to go there! Only two coupons allowed per computer!
- RedPlum and Smartsource – on most Sundays, you will see one or both of these inserts in the newspapers. You can check out the latest coupon insert scheduled! You can also print coupons online! (only one coupon allowed per computer with RedPlum, two allowed with Smartsource).
- Procter & Gamble – this is where you get your coupons for Charmin, Crest, and most of your household and personal care items. You can print coupons online, or wait for the inserts (usually once a month)
For My Organic Shoppers:
- Hopster – Hopster is the new kid on the printable coupon block; they have some really great coupons!
- MamboSprouts – Probably the BEST website when it comes to coupons for organic products – you can really find some great ones here!
Now you know how to start getting those coupons. What about storing those little pieces of paper? That will be in my next post, so stay tuned!