Couponing 101 – How To Get Your Coupons!
(DISCLOSURE: when you print coupons from the links in #1, #2 as well as organic link #1, you are helping me maintain this website – thanks!)
Couponing – you’ve seen people (maybe even me) going around the stores with these huge coupon binders. Or you’ve watched Extreme Couponing and said to yourself – “I wish I could do that“…
You can, and this blog is going to give you a head start! Over the next several posts, you will learn the ins and outs of couponing. By the time this series is over, you will be giving even the extreme couponers a run for their money!
Let me first say this – I DO NOT advocate photocopying coupons or shelf-clearing (more on shelf-clearing in a future post). I don’t do these things, and I would advise that you guys don’t do them either!
OK, so how DO you get those coupons? There are several ways:
- Coupons.Com – the grandfather of printable coupon websites. And guess what? You don’t even have to leave this blog to go there!
- RedPlum and Smartsource – these are the inserts that you see in most papers every Sunday. They also have great coupons that you can print!
For My Organic Shoppers:
- Hopster – They may be the new kid on the printable couponing block, but they have some really great coupons!
- MamboSprouts – You can also find great organic coupons here!
- Whole Foods Market – The coupons here change every month and are really good. One caveat: you can only use ONE Whole Foods Market coupon per purchase.
So that’s it on how to get those coupons. My next post will talk about how to store those little pieces of paper, so STAY TUNED!